No one ever said writing was easy. You put a lot of time in, use all ideas you have, try to convey your thoughts in the best way. You can spend hours thinking over the perfect conclusion, the right flow of sentences or choice of words. It’s no surprise that under such conditions you want to give up when you meet the first problem.
But don’t be upset. Even the greatest writers faced difficulties throughout the process. However, they continued to write and created amazing articles and books. They succeeded despite the struggles and bad times and you also can. Here are some quotes for you to get inspired!
- If writing seems hard, it’s because it is hard. It’s one of the hardest things people do. William Zinsser
- The first draft of anything is shit. Ernest Hemingway
- Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead. Gene Fowler
- Writing a book is like telling a joke and having to wait 2 years to know whether or not it was funny. Alain de Botton
- You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. Jack London