Money Back Guarantee
We provide you with a limited option to demand the money you paid (in other words, to make a refund). It is possible to issue a refund to the original payment source only. The rules below shall be strictly observed so that you can get a successful refund.
Excluding the term of this document according to which you may want to cancel the Services ordered with us and ask to pay a full refund to you, you may apply for the following types of refund before the delivered Paper is approved by you:
- a 100% refund in case:
- a payment mistake has been made (such as a double payment, identical orders, etc). The case must be reported to us at once. The refund is only possible if the writer has not yet been assigned,
- if no suitable writer is available. You will be contacted in such a case, and a refund will be initiated by us,
- the Paper is no longer required by you because the deadline was missed and it was not delivered to you. No Paper will be sent to you in such a case. Also, you will not be granted with the right to use any materials you may have received before on this Order.
- a 70% refund if:
- The refund procedure was initiated and less than 50% of the time until the deadline has passed if the writer has been assigned. The writer must be compensated because he/she has already started working on your Paper.
- a 50% refund if:
- no writer is available for your revision,
- The refund procedure was initiated after more than 50% of the time until the deadline has elapsed since the work process has started and the writer has been assigned, so the writer should be reimbursed.
If you send the Paper for a revision, it means that you approve of your Order in general, and only minor adjustments are required. A 100% refund will be impossible if a Paper is sent for a revision.
If you sent the order for a revision and we were late with it, our Customer Experience Manager will recalculate the final price for the revision on the ground of your Order evaluation. In this case the amount of your refund will not be more than 50% of the price that were paid for the Order initially.
Please note that the refund option is not applicable to:
- money submitted to your Store Credit Balance;
- cases in which Quality Assurance department considers your initial instructions to be satisfied;
- discounts and Optional Services, such as VIP customer service, TOP Writer, Abstract, Plagiarism report, Sources Used, and Table of Contents;
- cases when you have already pressed the "Approve" button;
- Multiple Choice Question assignments and Problem Solving assignments. Using answers provided by the writer automatically means their approval. In case the writer scores less than 50% of correct answers you can be qualified for partial credit. The amount of credit is decided by the Customer Experience Manager separately in each case.
Cooling-Off Period of a Refund
In the case that differs from those mentioned above, you can cancel your Order without explanation of the reason. After that for 14 (fourteen) days (“Cooling-Off Refund Period”) beginning with the day since the date your Order was accepted by us. However, after this period expires you will lose your right to get a refund.
You may try to exercise your right to get the refund from us. You will need to contact us. You will need to send a communication as to exercise of your right to get a refund prior to the Refund Period.
You may get a full refund that is 100% of the price initially paid for the Services. This is possible in the case when the work process has not been started yet.
In case we started providing you with the Services prior to the end of the Cooling-Off Refund Period, we will ask you to pay for the Services that have already been completed or we have started completing before you got in touch with us.
You will get your refund within 14 (fourteen) days since the moment you notified us that you want to cancel the Order. The refund will be issued to you by means of the same payment system that was used by you to pay for the Order, unless we didn’t agree on any other payment system.